Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Cake and Housework!

*282* Fuck yeah!

I lost some weight girlfriend! Woot! Woot!  I know it does not seem like much but it is not a fluctuated weight change. That has been a steady 282..so I have lost 8 lbs! I have not eaten any carbs and I do not want to. I can tell a slight different in how my clothes and body feels. Just slight but enough to keep me moving.
Today is Fred`s birthday. We are having a small chocolate cake. Fred and I are going to sacrifice all our good work and have cake today. Oh yes we are! LOL
I have been under the weather with what I think was a cold but I think it was because of being out IN the cold shoveling the massive amount of snow we got a couple days ago. Another 8 inches ya`ll. Fuck me I am so sick of the snow. I bet they will say this has been the snowiest winter for Connecticut on record! I have been thinking of Spring. Maybe I am becoming delusional from all of the snow. I want to plan a garden bed in the top yard this year and I want to start cleaning the house. Really cleaning it. Tossing shit that is taking up space, new curtains, new lamps, and the like. I want to get rid of our nasty ass love seat and buy another nasty assed love seat. We buy used because we have animals and kids. New will not enter my house until a later date in my life. And I am perfectly fine with that.
Today is a day of errands. I am making breakfast right now. Then pick up Fred`s cake, get a card from the girls, and just general pain in the ass weekend errands.
I am glad I have Fred in my life. He has made these past 25 years the most happiest ever for me. I have been with him longer then I have been without him. Not many people get to experience this kind of happiness. I wish everyone could.
It is the best.

2 comments:

  1. Congrat girl!!! You deserve it!!! You've done great... keep up the good work, we want you around for awhile...LOL
    Beth in Seville

    ReplyDelete