Sunday, January 23, 2011

It is working!!

*284*


  It is 8:33am EST here in Old CT. The temperature out on my front porch is 15 deg F. 

 The low carb eating is working. I wanted to give you some more information because I was kinda cryptic before about what? Who? how?
The author`s name is Gary Taubes. He has a Facebook page, his own blog,  he has been in a bunch of magazine articles and he has a new book out called Why we get fat, and what to do about it. I am not going to start following this guy around like a rock star or anything but what he says makes lots of sense..at least in terms of me.
   My blood sugars were normal all day yesterday but later on in the evening they started to fall. So I took less insulin last night. I was up to 22 cc a night. Last night I did 17cc. This morning my blood sugar was 115. That is phenomenal. My blood sugars at night were always in the upper 200s and sometimes to 300. My morning sugars sometimes would be in the 200s with the insulin. I was afraid I was going to have to start taking insulin at every meal. Hells to No now!
I have more energy then I did before..I mean like at night! I was always down for the count! OMG! If I start losing weight, I think i am going to go dancing. LOL
Last night for dinner I had 3 kielbasa links with Dijon mustard and broccoli rabe with garlic. I had a snack of peanuts earlier, so I did not have a huge dinner.  This morning I am going to make eggs and bacon but I need to change it up. I found the Incredibleegg.org that I will try today. If anyone knows of any really good egg recipes, pass them along to me.
Today I am going to make a frittatta for breakfast, go to the gym in this freezing cold day, and work on the little Arthur Dollhouse. I have neglected her so.
Is it Spring yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment