Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lazy....STOP IT!

*284*

This is a pep talk I need to give myself.
I am being lazy and I need to stop it. I do have to understand that my body has some problems that make real tough workouts difficult. I have to listen to my body and when it is in pain..I need to take it easy on it.
But I need to stop being so lazy.  The only way I am going to get rid of this gut is if I work it off. I put it there, I have to make it go away. And NOT with surgery.
I was  able to quit smoking after 20 years! I can do this. I just have to do something every single day.
The gym, walking the neighborhood, or the dance game. Every day..No days off unless I am in immense pain (it is gonna happen) or  ill.
Then I have to be more mindful of what I am eating. The holidays are ovah!
*I already told Fred that I did NOT want a box of Hauser chocolates this year for V day. He is so sweet but I cant do it this time. I told him to get me a plant.*
 No more junk food in this house, but I also have to not totally deny myself. If I have no junk at all ever, it is going to backfire on my ass.  I have to lay off the complex carbs as much as possible. Pasta, rice, potatoes, yams, and bread. No No No!

This is a new day. I am starting today. I have to. This bullshit is not going to work and I will just sit here bitching and complaining the whole way.
So Today January 8th, 2011 is the day I start being very serious about this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Yes white carbs are the worst ever. Saw this on some blog the other day. I'm like oh.. Well im a white carb aholic. I eat carbs all day. I swear thats why im so sluggish at times. I need to go back and drink more water, vegetables fruit and homecooked things. Other than fast food carbs and pop. Im not setting a good example for my kids.

    ReplyDelete