Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She best not come over here.


*286*

Today Fred is going to a funeral of a very old friend. I had to rush out to the grocery store really quickly so I could get back so he could use the *good* car to go. He got a phone call while I was gone stating that his Mom, Brother, and both his sisters are in town for the funeral also. Fred is going to work right after the service.  I have no problem with his mother, his brother, and his one sister showing up here. But the other one..hmm.
 She emailed me some really nasty things last year and has yet to apologize. I do not really expect one from her. She said what she said and that is it. She blames ME (and probably the other family members do to) because we do not go out to visit them in Rhode Island. Fred told his brother exactly what is up, so if they want to know..they can ask HIM or they can ask Fred. It is not my fault. He is a grown man. He has made up his mind on what he wants to do.
 Can you tell that I do not want them showing up here? It is because of that sister AND the fact that the house is a mess. I  had a sick kid and a sick dog for a few days. The house is smelling funky fresh. I have no beverages to serve and I think I should be given at least one days notice that you are showing up. ONE! Just ONE! They never ever tell us they are coming. EVER! You are watching tv on a Sunday in your PJs and Bam! They are at the front door. You have not cleaned the house, you have nothing to serve...I do not get it.
 I am going to make myself scarce later. I am not going to be here. They may just leave anyway because they will see who they want to see..People other than us and Fred.

So I am a little bitchy this morning. I am going to clean up the livingroom and bathroom..cause they ALWAYS have to come to make a piss stop. Just in case they break down the door, or Natalie opens it. If I had it my way, I would just leave or go upstairs and close the door. Cause I KNOW she is going to be with them and have the audacity to come in our home.
Grrrr!
And I am stuck with the piece of shit Jeep.
Someone come rescue my ass. Please?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment