Saturday, January 22, 2011

Freezing Temps and Housework.


*284*

It is COLD outside this morning. COLD.  It is 9:15am, the sun is out, and it is 19 deg F. We have a quarter tank of oil but we have been using the portable heaters. I seriously do not think the oil is going to last the weekend. I do not have any money to buy oil right now anyway. Do not feel sad for me. We will be okay. That is just how it is sometimes. There was choice between buying oil or paying the electric, car insurance and buying groceries. Oil lost. I will ask Chelsea to loan me the money if it gets too bleak and I will give it back to her next week. No biggie. I may ask her anyway cause it is brick out now...imagine later on tonight. I will talk to her when she gets up, she will give it (she had better), and I will call for delivery tomorrow.
 So far, the no carb thing is doing really well for me. My blood sugars are lower then they have ever been. I usually take 22 cc of insulin pen at night. Last night I only used 19cc. Yesterday my sugar went a little lower then I would like I started feeling funky. I think for now 19 is good. When I start losing weight, I will have to keep lowering it.
 Fred and I each had a crock of french onion soup with cheese (no bread) and a double cheese burger with grilled jalapenos and a fried runny egg. I ate all that..and I lost a pound! WTF!
 I am  not going to post my weight changes until every Friday like usual. I did do most of the stuff on my list for this week. We had some snow so plans had changed. Snow shoveling is exercise in my book..LOL
 Today I am going to clean out the fridge. It is dirty. It needs it and it will warm me up from moving around. Since I will be calling for Oil (crossing fingers)..I am going to have to shovel some of the side walkway and steps again..in the bitter fucking cold! Fuck! It has to done so the oil dude can get to the pipe. There is more dusting to do and general pick ups.
I have not touched the Little Arthur but I have not lost my Muse. She is waiting for tomorrow. I am going to work on it all day tomorrow!
Bacon and eggs again for breakfast but I need to change it up. Think of different ways of serving it. We have sausages also..So I could do that instead. Hmmm.
As for dinner, I do not know. LOL I guess I will figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. She gave up the cash and a 100 gallons is being delivered today. Yippee!

    I have to pay her back of course.

    ReplyDelete