Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I feel good..du nu nu nu nu.

*284*

Blood sugars are staying to normal. I am dealing with blood sugar crashes during the day. I think my insulin is too strong now that I am not eating the complex carbs. I am going to have to make an appointment with my GP/Endo about it. See what he says. If he will take it away or not. I have been checking steadily during the day and evening to make sure I do not crash.
Fred is doing well also. He wants to lose the pot belly he has acquired with age. This is good! Really good.
I wanted to go to the gym today but it snowed again. So I shoveled instead. Shoveling is exercise in my book. Fred and I have noticed that we are now dealing with carb withdrawl and it sucks man! I am tired. But I have read that it goes away after awhile and then I will move on. I can already tell I have no brain capacity to even make this a longish note today. My brain! My brain!!
  Chelsea is concerned that we are hurting ourselves because we are not eating certain things. I think that is kind of funny because she is the pot calling the kettle black. She is a Vegan. She is not eating certain things either. I just tell her to not worry about us, we are getting plenty of food to eat. She keeps trying to tell me that she understand Diabetes more then I do. That I do not understand how blood sugar works. I have had diabetes for 10 years but SHE knows more about it..oh and I did not forget to mention that she graduated from medical school..cause she hasn't. I love my daughter very much but sometimes she royally pisses me off. Millions of people eat a low carb meal plan and they are fine. I am getting all of my carbs from veggies. Eventually I will start adding fruits to my diet but for now I want to keep my blood sugars under control.
 I feel good. That is all that matters right now to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment