Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We did 10 minutes!!!

*283*
Natalie and Chelsea woke up yesterday and we all went to the gym. Natalie and I were able to do 10 minutes on the stair climber without stopping! Granted, I was going slower then the other people but not super slow. I wanted to conquer that 10 minutes. My thighs did not start to really scream until I had about 4 minutes to go. I just worked through the pain.  Last time we were on it, we could only do 5 minutes!  We need to conquer the elliptical too. They both told me that the tread mill bores them. I like it. I like to walk in general so if I cannot do it outside, I would rather do it on that. Eh. We are starting to go about our own ways in the gym. They do their things and I do mine. I do not feel rushed. When I went with Fred, I felt rushed. Like he would stay there for like half an hour and want to go. Dude, we need to stay at least an hour!
 When I am at the gym, I am not self conscious about how I look. I think the reason is because there are alot of fatties in there just like me. No Judgement! There are skinny girls, buff guys, lanky teens, and roid cases..but there is a nice mix of different types of people. Young, middle aged, and older. So I really do not feel like my big assed fatness is out in the open there. I am just another person coming to get their sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment