Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy 18th Anniversary to Us!

18th Anniversary gift: Cat`s Eye 
*284*

  I do not have a wedding photo to show because we really do not have any. I did have some snapshots but they disappeared/lost on one of our moves. We were married by a Justice of the Peace. She was my city welfare worker..hehehe So I was definitely not getting anymore benefits from her. We got married for the insurance. He worked at the hospital and had/has good benies. I wanted to have another baby. Put two and two together and we got married. So romantic huh?
It was and is. We love each other even after 25 years together. For those that are wondering..Chelsea (almost 22yr old) is his baby too. She was my flower girl. He said that there was no way he could ever get out of saying that our girls were his..they are his spitting image. LOL I gotcha now motherfucker! hehehe
We do not do anything special for the day. We never have. You see, we have so much celebrating to do in the month of January that we just lump it all together. We do not have to make a big deal of this day because every day is a big deal to us. He is my best friend. He is my soul mate. I do believe that exists. He will be my one and only.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and congratulations! It is truly a great feat to be happily married for that long these days and to your soul mate no less. Marriage is work but it should not be hard work when you marry the right person. Best Wishes for many more happy years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You really lucked out. Glad to hear that you're feeling better. :)
    I've been married for going on 21 yrs, and although there are days when I'd send him on a one-way trip to China, he's always there for me and I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank you! I am by no means a domesticated housewife but I think that (if you love them) you should make the happy whenever you can. And he does the same for me..even though some times I want to smack him..LOL
    My one major rule for all couples is to NEVER say anything that you cannot take back. I have never ever said a hurtful thing to Fred in the whole 25 years and neither has he. I have been mad and called him an asshole but that is hormones and it is different..LOL

    ReplyDelete