Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monthly cycles

*284*

I got my first period when I was 10 years old. I went to the bathroom in the 5th grade and did not know what I was looking at. I freaked a teeny tiny bit in my head. My mother never told me that it was going to happen. I have been getting my period every month (minus when I was pregnant) for 32 years.
I cant wait until it is over!
 Heavy bleeder here. I do not get traditional PMS, I gravitate towards chocolate. That is going to become an issue since I am not supposed to be eating sugar..LOL We will see how that goes. Hormones may win that battle.
I wanted to share a site with you that Chelsea showed me. It is called Monthly Info. You start by putting your first day of your period in. Then come back when you get it again. This site will tell you what you cycle is, when you are ovulating, and when to expect your period again. Totally cool! It will even text or email you a few days ahead to let you know it is coming.
Where was this shit back when I bled out at the club? I was wearing grey pinstriped tight assed jeans. You could not hide that shit. I put a coat around my waist and went home..LOL
Another thing I wanted to show you was the Diva Cup. I want one and so do the girls. I just keep forgetting to buy it. Maybe next month I will remember. I have tried something similar to this that is disposable. I liked it alot but with the Diva cup, there is no waste. It sounds gross at first, but if you are a heavy bleeder like I am..You will love this thing. It holds it all in. No more ruined clothing. No more leaking.
Okay, I am off to make Sunday breakfast now.
Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok wait its a cup you place in there. Okay that is really odd. Plus they say that there is 2 sizes. Every woman is built different. Some are small some are med some are big. How do they know only 2 sizes fit? plus eww gross taking it out. Specially when I know what I go through every month. Ewww its bad. I dont know. If it would lessen my cramps and changing. I might think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, One size is for women that did not give birth and the other is for women that did give birth. It seems gross at first but it is your blood, your body. I would rather empty and wash it out then have another freaking accident and ruin another pair of pjs.

    ReplyDelete