Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am Heavy

Eat with pleasure and without rest
*283*

  Eat with pleasure and without rest...sounds like my life. I love food and I love this image. I would LOVE to find this in a full scale poster. I would so hang it in my kitchen. I love the re-dos of vintage french food and booze posters.

  I watched that new show on A&E called Heavy last night. I had a teary moment here and there but otherwise it was inspiring to me. This was not a game show. There is no big cash prize. There is no ultimate winner. Everyone is a winner if they follow a few simple rules..Portion control and exercise. Lots and Lots of exercise. The kind of exercise that makes you scream for your Mommy. That is what I need to do! I am doing it with the stair climber. I can do the 10 minutes now.  I want to be dripping with freaking sweat when I leave Planet Fitness!
But..It might not happen today. We are having an ice storm this morning. It is not safe out there right now..at least in my neck of the woods. Snow, the sleet, and then a nice topping of frozen rain on top. It has not hit the freezing mark yet so it has not gotten extra scary.
I have lots of house hold chores to do and if it warms up enough for ice to go away..I will go to the gym..otherwise I think I will Just Dance.
Chelsea mentioned that she wanted to get Zumba for the Wii, I am going to look into how much it is going to cost.
 I really want this! I think this show was the motivation that I needed. I get that people love the Biggest Loser but that was about ONE winner. I want to see many winners.
I want to be a winner too!

3 comments:

  1. I had to add a comment. They also did not lose weight really really fast like on the Biggest Loser. Which made me happy. It takes you a long time to put that fat on, it is going to take the same amount of time to take it off. I think they starve those fatties on B.L. if you want my honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have zumba for the wii????? I wish I never gave my wii back. Ugh I want to do that fitness program with the scale board. Maybe I will buy a new wii. Since I have to buy eric a new playstation 3. His is getting ready to take a crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wii systems go for $199 now. Fred wants me to buy another to put up in our room so we can watch Netflix. I do not think I am going to do that..but it is tempting.
    Yes, I will find it and post it on here. Zumba!

    ReplyDelete