Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!....again!

Half Scale Arthur Front door
*284*

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM EST WEDNESDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
* LOCATIONS... SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT.
* HAZARDS... SNOW... HEAVY AT TIMES.
* ACCUMULATIONS... 10 TO 15 INCHES... WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.
* WINDS... GUSTS 25 TO 35 MPH... STRONGEST WINDS EAST.
* VISIBILITIES... LESS THAN 1/4 MILE AT TIMES.
* TIMING... HEAVIEST SNOW OCCURS AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT INTO EARLY WEDNESDAY. 

Isn't that just ducky?  Fred has to work tonight and he gets off at 11:15pm. He will be driving home when this shit is starting. Of course I will stress until he comes thru the front door. It is going to be one of those winters..I can already tell. It is going to snow all the way until Late March-Early April. 
My skin is so dry too. Chelsea got a nose bleed last week. I need to boil some more water on the stove. It helps put moisture in the air. We need it. It is super dry in this house. 
I have to go get some cash and then to the food co-op. We need a couple things to make dinner. Plus we have no soy milk and what is cereal without soy milk! LOL
We have plenty of everything so I do not have to run to the grocery store with the masses. People flip the fuck out when a storm is coming. Didnt you just go grocery shopping on Friday? It is only Tuesday!
Yes I am going but that is cause we need a couple lemons and some milk for out cereal. I am not going batshit. I have plenty of food in the house.
I am going to work on the Arthur kit and watch the snow fall tomorrow morning. Fred does NOT work on Wednesday. *breathing sigh of relief*

No comments:

Post a Comment