Monday, January 24, 2011

No chocolate?

*284*

I got my period this morning. I had no clue it was coming because I was not craving or eating chocolate. I always eat it this time of the month. Oh well. I am going to be eating Fred`s chocolate birthday cake on Saturday..best believe that! I know I am changing my ways but birthday cake is birthday cake dammit!
I am doing really well so far. I have not strayed from the low low carb eating. My breakfast this morning is an over medium egg with a bacon cheese burger on top of it. LOL I had a large glass of tomato juice also. I thought I would shake up breakfast up a bit today. My good friend showed me a Diabetes website that she uses for low carb recipes. It is called Dlife.com. I will find many different ways to serve food. I want Chelsea to teach me how to make her lentils also. They are so good. Mmmm!
I have much more energy then I used to. I am wondering if this is a placebo effect or not. We will see. I have to leave here soon and go outside (IT IS ONLY 6 Deg F!!) and pick up Natalie. Mondays are her short day at school.
We may go to the gym. Like I said..I have been visited by MaryMary and may not be in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment