Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME! *the video has swears so do not click if you do not want to hear it*

*286*

It`s my birthday! I get cake today! WooHoo!

Okay, listen to this shit. Either she reads this blog (doubtful) or I do not know what! The sister sent me a message on Facebook this morning at 5am.
*Happy bday....i will not start off a new year not speakin to any of my family...im stubborn...im a capricorn..u know how we are...if did anything to offend u I apologize.this year is special for me and I want all my family to be apart of it..i graduate in may..and I want to celebrate that with my family.i love u ..fred chel..and of coarse my baby nat.*

How am I to take that? Is it a true heartfelt apology? Or something else. You see how she says...this year is special for ME.  Now if it wasn't special for her, would I still be on her shit list???
Something that makes you go hmmmm?
If I did anything to offend you...WTF? You called me out. I am a bitch. You could care less if you ever see me again. I am the reason you do not see your brother..etc etc etc.

Am I just being a total bitch here? I need to send her a message back unfortunately. I have no idea what to say. None what so ever.
Because she has a graduation coming up, dontcha know? And I have to be there for it. 
Whatever...

Today is cake, rib dinner, and that is about it. We went out on Sunday because the weather forecast was saying SNOW. But it is sunny out so that is not going to happen. It is cold as a witches tit though. I can tell you that.
If you have any idea what I should say to her..i could use the help. I have to be nice *cheese*

2 comments:

  1. If your life has been better without her. Than leave it as it is. Don't allow her to come back into your life and start conflicts.

    She has spelled it out for you heidi. Like you said the year about HER.. Well write back to her and give it back. Tell her. Well you have spelled it out to me. This is the year about YOU. So have at it sister. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava,
    I just said this:
    Thank you for the apology and Happy New Year.

    That was it. I am not going to start anything. I am done with her. I will say hello and how are you? but that is as far as it will ever go. She was very hurtful and mean in her email and I will NEVER forget that. EVER.

    ReplyDelete