Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Great!

*283*

I chose this picture for no other reason that I liked it and I wish I could wear high heels like that. My ankles were never strong. I had difficulty as a child with ice skating. My dad would take me to the Duck Pond to ice skate and I would last maybe a half hour before both ankles were turned inward.

Natalie and I are MONSTERS! We completed 10 minutes on the stairclimber. We were like "Hey, that did not hurt!" So Natalie suggested we try for 10 minutes more. And we did it! 20 minutes on the stair climber! Woot! Then we did weights for our arms and our gut. The last thing is we are trying to conquer the elliptical machines. I could sustain 3 mph for about 5 minutes but when the machine prompted me to do 6mph..I was done! LOL We had a great workout. I was sweating..And I did not die!
WooHoo to me and Natalie. Chelsea did not come today because she had to work. She has Friday off though..so she can come then. She has been a work out beast also.
Natalie and I share a onion bagel with cream cheese (lite) on the way to the gym. It gives us some energy to work out. I am having a protein laden lunch. An open faced shaved steak sandwich with one slice of cheddar and grilled yellow onion. No Mayo and only one slice of Italian bread. I have a small bowl of tomato, cucumber, and onion salad (i eat alot of those in the summer) with a 12 oz cup of low sodium veggie juice.
We are having take out for dinner tonite but I think I will have a salad..like a Chef Salad.

Monster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment