Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OMG! I am sore! Morphine!!!

 
*284*

It is a new week and I have a new attitude. I went to the gym with Natalie and Chelsea yesterday. We were there for about an hour and a half. Chelsea is overweight but she is a walker so she is fit. She wanted us to try some new things.
We all went on the stair climber. I think that is a Nazi Torture Device for the thighs! But Natalie and I did good. The last time we were on it we struggled but yesterday we were able to do five minutes without stopping. That may not seem like a lot but when you are in major pain from it..it is good! I think if we keep it up, our time will get better.
Then we did stationary bike, then some of the circuit machines, and then the elliptical. My legs were crying to me last night. Because they know we are going to do it all again today.
I want to get it in because we have major snow coming..no gym on Wednesday. I will have to Just Dance instead.
I am bit sore this morning but not enough to make me not want to exercise today.
Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment