Saturday, January 8, 2011

January Snow ,12 hour shifts, and drunken sailors

Half Scale Arthur window trim
*284*

  No walking the hill today. First because it snowed and secondly..I am only working on one piston today. Right now it is 4am. The Navy dudes across the street and two houses over are dickwads. I woke up to the sound of someone`s car stuck in the snow. If you live where it snows, you know what that sound is. It is the constant revving of an engine. I tried to ignore it but it was too late. It was 2am and I was awake. I also wanted to know if the kid got home okay. Natalie went to a show (music) outside of Providence, RI last night with a bunch of friends and one Mom. Mom stayed for the show. I found out that it was not snowing in RI so I fell asleep. They had to drive on I-95 to get home and it can be mighty messy.  She got home okay. I got to let her grow up, you know?
As for the Navy dudes, after the revving of the car, they decided that they wanted to show off their sound system in their car. They had spent some money on it because the base did not vibrate the car at all. But it was 2am!! And it is snowing, so what cop is gonna want to navigate our area for them. They are true assholes. I hope they get shipped out to Timbucktoo!
Since I am not walking the hill, I will do some Just Dance. I have done the intense workout of 6 songs. It makes you sweat. But I will have to sleep first.
I have so much fat work ahead of me. I am sick of looking at myself in the mirror. It is so hard. I know it is not instant and I do not expect it to be but I do it and I see nothing. NOTHING. So it is very discouraging. I really think that I am going to have to stop eating. Not in a anorexic or bulimic sort of way. I mean my ass is so fat, my metabolism is in the dumpster, and the insulin is making life really difficult. I am going to have to just eat rice and veggies..oh wait. I cant eat the rice. Veggies and meat and beans. I have to stay away from the carbs because I am not moving anywhere.
My feet are doing amazingly well..which I am so happy about. I just have to lose weight!!!
 Fred got a call from his boss yesterday. She wants him to try out working a 12 hour shift tomorrow. 9am-9pm. She wants to implement it in the whole department but many of the nurses are saying NO. But Fred and his 1st shift counterpart are all for it. They would work three 12 hour days and have four days off..I think that is how it works. Then they would have to work four 12 hour days. It balances itself out. I say that he is going to be a royal bastard. Lack of sleep, long shifts with the bitches..Yup..I am in for some nasty attitude.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1648,145174-245195,00.html
    Skinny soup from weight watchers. I think it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check that out. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete