Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Jr Birthday..a day of rememberance and cleaning.

  
I would be as thin as a matchstick if true!
*283*

  No school today. Chelsea has Mondays off. Fred has to work. 
I told Natalie we were going to the gym this morning but she is still sleeping. I will wait until 11am and then I will just go by myself. I have to shovel out my side walkway today also . We never touched it or the stairs leading to it. It has to be done because that is where the oil spigot is for our home heating oil. I still did not hang those curtains so that will be this morning right after I finish up here. I live the life of Reilly huh? I am getting to the point in my life that I am really getting tired of picking up after other people`s shit. Take care of yours and I will take care of mine. My house is a mess..MESS! It is a mess because I cannot keep up with it. Fred knows it and understands . It is not like it is Hoarders territory. It is just cluttered. And it is not all my fault. I have two adult (well one is almost an adult) daughters that do not do anything in the house except mess it up.
 So before I start on a full fledged rant (I can you know!) I will let it stay at that. So if you wonder why I do not invite you in at the spur of the moment..you know why. It is not YOU..It is my house. I am embarrassed.
But Fred and I are finally becoming adults about owning a house. We are saving money bit by bit to do some work on the place. We have done some things already. New roof, new porch supports, new french back door, new motor for the furnace. We have alot of cosmetics to do.

 So Monday will consist of the gym...like I said yesterday. Fatty needs a workout! Going to Stop and Shop to pick up Chicken Quesadilla supplies, hanging curtains, and I think I am going to walk around with the dust bunny broom and get all the hangy things on the ceiling. I usually do that once a month but I see a few that are starting to multiply.

No comments:

Post a Comment