Sunday, January 16, 2011

Plans for the week ahead 01/16/11

 
I wish!!
*283*
I love Diet Pepsi. I have been drinking it for years. I could drink Pepsi but it is too sweet for me. I like the fizziness you get from the Diet. I know..I am a bit weird.

  I have some Tilapia Corn chowder bubbling in the dutch oven on top of the stove. It is almost 5pm and I am on the computer. I cannot believe it. With two *kids* in the house, I have to wrestle to get the Mac at this hour of the night. Fred is being an ass. It is Duh Duh Duh...Sunday Football! He does not want to go down to 7-11 to get a loaf of sliced Italian bread to go with the soup. I do not want to do crackers. I have a major problem with crackers..I love them and I can hoover them lickety split. So I want the Italian bread so I will only have one slice (with Earth Balance) to go with my chowdah.
 Gym tomorrow morning. I found some really nice gym pants at Sally`s yesterday. They are going to be great to sweat my fat ass in.
I was thinking that every Sunday I could type down what I plan to do health wise during the following week. Then we can all snicker when I do not actually do it.

Monday: 11am Gym. Stair climber,treadmill, circuit.
Tuesday: Day of rest..seriously
Wednesday: Gym. Stair climber, treadmill, circuit
Thursday: Gym but light. Treadmill and stationary bike. maybe a little circuit.
Friday: Errand day.
Saturday: Just Dance for six songs
Sunday: ??
I do not know about Sunday yet. Should I make it a day of rest or keep on trucking girlfriend? I will leave Sunday up in the air for now. I may be in so much pain from the rest of the week that I may be prostrate in the bed moaning in pure agony.
hmmmm! hmmmm! hmmmmm!
I said Agony! Get your minds out of the gutter. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment