Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February better be better then January!





*282*
February 1...Rabbit Rabbit!
I am so sick to death of all the snow! It is keeping me from the gym or from walking outside. IT SUCKS! I went to the gym on Sunday with Natalie and her bestie Raymond. We had a good time. I felt the burn. LOL Then we had shit to do yesterday because of the storm that is here today. Ugh.
 I want more weight loss then I am getting. I need to step up the exercise. I could do the Just Dance in the house. I have to be able to do both, eat better and work the fudge off. LOL

  Yesterday I had taco salad with nachos. I wanted them and I did not want to deny myself. I am not feeling guilty. I do not want to fall into that trap about food. I want to learn to eat better to keep my blood sugars in check so I can lower my insulin intake so that the weight can drop off! The insulin is one of the reasons it is so hard to lose the weight. I have to work even extra harder. But I have some great news to report.
I can tell that my stomach is smaller. It looks it and my pants fit better. I think it is the extra water bloat that I was carrying around. It makes me happy. It is giving me the drive to continue to work at losing it. I just want to see the results faster. You know?

I think I am going to make a big pot of soup, guilt Fred into staying home from work today because the roads are very dangerous (i have heard from others in my city), and work on the Little Arthur dollhouse. She has been neglected these past few weeks. I am going to finish the trim today, and start on the siding, I also have to put the porch roof on.  I hope that our wires do not get burdened by ice and we lose electricity. That would SUCK!  I should have called this post SUCK! ROFL
I am just a big complainer and I am not the only one. I am not used to this old fashioned winter that we are getting. This is the shit of the last century. When they had sleds to get around. Sounds like a plan, huh? The jeep`s battery is dead so Fred never bothered to dig it out of the snow. So now I am going to have to do it. I do not want some rogue cop coming down our little quiet dead end street and giving us a ticket for having our vehicle parked in front of our own house. And it could fucking happen. That is my city! They bend the rules for those that they know and screw the rest of us..and then tell us we have no right to complain.
Okay, I have to make breakfast now. I am getting sick of eggs ya`ll. I need to think of other breakfast options that have protein in them.
2nd cup of coffee first!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! Even though it isn't going as fast as you would like you are seeing results. Way to go!

    I have to agree with you about this stinking weather. I really don't mind the snow. I lived in Erie for two years, so it doesn't bother me as much as other people around here. But that damn ice! My son had a two hour delay that I didn't know about until I pulled up to the daycare. I had to turn around and go home. Tomorrow looks no better with even more ice. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know I know. Slow and Steady wins the race. :)
    Everything is covered in ice outside! Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete