Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine`s Day...What the hell do I do??

*283*

I am trying to figure out what to do for Valentine`s Day. We always sort of celebrate it as a family because Chelsea `s birthday is actually the day after.  There was a place that actually made heart shaped pizzas when she was in elementary school.
Anyway... I usually buy a HUGE box of chocolates that go on the table for all of us to share. That would be our shared Valentine...fatness!  I do not want to do that anymore. I am losing inches and I want to keep that trend.
They are not going to want to eat Sugar Free chocolates..they are so good by the way.  I am just trying to figure it out. We do not do flowers because they grow in my yard in the Spring. That is much better to see after a long winter. I always give food for love. That is how I was taught. If you cook something wonderful, or give something yummy...you are showing that you love that person even more because you took the time to do it. I know there are alot of fat haters out there that think that people that use food as a extension of their love are sick individuals (i have read it..they are out there!) but I do not give a shit what they think. I honed my craft of cooking to share with my family. I didn't do it just because I felt like messing up my kitchen.
I dont know. Easter is going to be hard too. Gosh. I usuallymake a very large Easter bread for Easter Sunday Morning. HUGE! It is soooo good. Look it up and you will see what I am talking about. Things have to change and some of the best parts of my favorite times of the year revolve around food that I should not eat.
I will just brainstorm my ass off....Any suggestions are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment