Sunday, February 6, 2011

THE SUN IS OUT!!

*283*

It is gorgeous out there today! The sun is out and it is in the 40s! And it is only 9am. This is a good SuperBowl Sunday. Even though I hate football.
I have gained a pound but I have lost. I really have lost. We have a galley kitchen. And our fridge door opens the wrong way. You have to get behind it to get into it. (I cannot wait to get a new fridge!). So for the past few months, my ass and gut have gotten to the point that two fat asses could not pass each other or they could not pass me in the kitchen. And when I went to get stuff out of the fridge, my gut was in the way of the door opening and closing. I think that was partly one of my turning points for all of this. If I cannot even fit to get into the box that is making me fat..OMG!
Well, yesterday I really noticed it. The door does not brush up against my stomach like it used it. In fact, it does not brush up against it at all. And Fred was able to pass me in the galley kitchen! And he remarked about it. He said that he can tell that I have lost some of the chunk in my face and in my neck/chest area.  Natalie says that I probably have not lost a tremendous amount of weight because I am doing it slow and I am building muscle. I notice I can walk farther, I can bend over without it being an issue...and I can get my shoes ON! No acrobatics!
 I still have a long way to go. The tub still bothers me but I have been working on my arms so I have been stronger getting out of the tub.
 Today I am going to finish cleaning up the downstairs, I am going to figure out what to make for dinner tonight, and work on my half scale Arthur Dollhouse.
I might even spend a bit of time digging out the Jeep! It is getting warmer and it will all melt away! LOL
The big threats of snow for Tuesday and Thursday have been lowered to Rain on Tuesday and Snow showers on Thursday. THANK YOU JESUS! I hope we are turning a wintery corner.

I am going to enjoy some Netflix later on while you all are watching the footyball. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment