Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I hate Men! But I love Macys


*283*

Fred potbelly stomach has practically disappeared! WTF! I know I know..Men lose weight and inches faster then women. We are regulated by our hormones.  Blah Blah Blah! He said, Look at me..I am svelte.
 I know we are not having a competition. I know we are doing this for our health so it is a good thing, I am glad. But I am also a bit pissy cause I still have this huge fucking gut. It has gone down but I could never ever call myself svelte! I need to step up my game. I have to stop giving into some of the foods that I am working on avoiding. Valentine`s day is coming and I bought a big old heart of Russel Stover Chocolates. The thing that I said I was not going to buy..I bought. It is up high on the shelf. I want to wait until next week to open it. We will see if that even happens.
His shirts are bagging, his pants are hanging..It is not fair!
I am being a whining bitch about it. I want to see more results. I need to step it up as I have said. I need to exercise more. The streets are practically clear. I should start walking in the cold. I think that is the plan. Tomorrow!
  Macys had their annual winter clearance sale today. There were racks and racks and racks of 75% off stuff. I was getting a bit dizzy because I did not know where to look next. Natalie and I bought some excellent deals for practically nothing at all. We bought some kids coats for a friend`s sons. $7 a piece! Originally $65 a piece. I love when shit like that happens! Fred took the car to work. I so want to go back but I am sort of glad he took the car. I did not want to go and overspend.

Okay, I feel better. Rant about Fred`s sessy body is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment