Monday, February 7, 2011

No SuperBowl but plenty of Sex

*283* (I actually weigh 281 but it could be a hormonal fluctuation so I will just leave it as it is.)

Fred went to his friend`s house yesterday from 3pm-10pm for the SuperBowl. All I know is that some of the commercials were hilarious and Fergie sucked ass. I did not have to cook for anyone. I did not have to super clean the house for guests. I actually took a nap and watched the Law and Order SVU marathon. I love SVU. I could watch a marathon once a month if they offered it. I also flipped back and forth with the Sex and the City marathon. E! has started showing the series and I have to say that I am very happy about that. When Sex became syndicated and went to TBS they chopped it up and did not show many of the episodes. It angered me because I loved it when it was on HBO. So now I am getting to watch it again! They have bleeped out the swears instead of completely cutting out the scene. They did (of course) cut out all the gratuitous sex scenes but asses are in and shading is used where a scene should stay but penis should not. I am actually so happy! LOL
 Off to the gym today for me today. I have to pick up Natalie in an hour and a half,  she has a quick stop to make, and then I will take her  home to change. I want to be sweating my ass off today and I will not be ashamed of a little stomach jiggle in the process.

This is one of Fred`s favorite commercials from last night. I think it is really cute.

I am off now. Going to make breakfast and chop some ice. It is 42 deg F right now and going to get a bit warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment