Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dressing up feels good

*283*

I had a Dr appointment today and I decided to dress up a bit. I have gotten out of the fatty rut of dressing dumpy. When you feel bad about your physical self, you tend to dress like you are hiding..you do not want to be seen. All black clothes styled by Omar the tent maker. I will never wear tight clothes in the condition I am in but I have been adding more color. I have a long fuchsia scarf I wear when it is really cold out. You cannot miss me with that on. I have started wearing different colored winter hats, I have been braiding my hair or even letting it go long, and I have colored my hair red!
 So today I wore a bright peacock blue flouncy shirt that hung down onto my thighs with black leggings, and my kicky black winter boots. I looked good! I felt good! Since it was warmish today I even wore my dressy denim jacket.
 I think what I am trying to point out is that the more weight and inches that i lose, the better I feel, so being I lose more inches and weight. It is a good cycle!
Of course when  I got home, I got into my t-shirt and comfy sweats, with slippers! LOL. I have housecleaning to do and do not want to mess up my couture. I like the way I have been feeling. I do not have to strain to put clothing on anymore. I hated that when it started happening. Now that is gone. I know I can work this and lose so much more.
Last night I made carne asada and pico de gallo for dinner for Fred and I. There is enough leftover that I am going to have it for dinner again tonite. YummY!

No comments:

Post a Comment