Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine`s Day!


*282*

I love Valentine`s day. And I am not one of those sappy bitches that hopes for diamonds and roses. I just like it because of the memories it gives me. Being a kid in school, wearing red, putting Valentines into the individual Valentine`s boxes of each child. I hear from parents that it is so not the same anymore and that is sad to me. Everything is done to protect the children. Next thing you know they will ban paper Valentine`s cause one kid got a paper cut! No wonder kids dont do shit anymore. They have no toughness. I had calluses on the heels of my feet when I was a kid from walking around most of the summer barefoot. I had shoes. I just chose to not wear them. Of course my feet are all jacked up now but that is okay. I hate high heels..so it is a win/win.
Back to Vday. We do not do anything special. Just say Happy Valentine`s Day..maybe a card and chocolates. Just show a little extra love...
I am still not feeling well. I was in bed all day yesterday. I figured I would air myself out today. I have a miniature article to write and turn in anyway. If I continue to feel like crap, I will go back to bed for third day. I need to remember that I have to make some phone calls.

I hope you get what you wanted today. A flower, a candy, a card, or just a bit of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment