Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow is gone! And I am a bad bad girl


*283*

I found this picture up top looking for St. Patrick `s day pics. It is not exactly what I was looking for but I liked it. I have red hair and it is like Spring. Anything that has to do with making me want to lose weight and making me think of greener days..I am gonna like!

  We had a big long rainy day yesterday. I was so worried about the basement flooding again like last March. No flood yet. We will get one but most likely in the area where the sump pump is..that is normal winter melt. We are prepared though if it ever happens again. We bought a submersible pump and hose. It will help the sump pump on those rare occasions that we are inundated with water. A friend of mine asked me if I was going to return it after the frost to get my money back. I am not. Why am I going to dash to the hardware store every February in hopes that there are enough in supply. I have it.  One good thing out of the rain (still colder temps) is the snow is going away! Green is coming!
As you can see, I have gained some weight. After going to Cheesecake Factory..It went downhill from there. I had a carb loaded binge on Wednesday, Thursday, AND Friday. I decided on Friday that it was going to be the last day of it. Natalie is sick with a cold and she wanted a regular grinder for dinner. For those not from my neck of the woods,  a regular grinder is a Sub sandwich with cooked salami, provolone cheese,  lettuce, tomato, pepper and oil. It is so good it is sinful! Growing up here, you got a regular grinder for lunch on grinder day at school.
So my ass enjoyed every damn bite.
Today is a new day. At this moment, I am frying bacon for our breakfast. Bacon, and an eggy country scramble. Lots of cheese! LOL
Tonite we are having chicken wings, broccoli with cheese, and salad. Back on the saddle my friends.
I did gain a couple pounds but I am not heartbroken. I will just continue what I have been doing.

Now what the hell do I do with half an Oreo cheesecake that is in the fridge????

No comments:

Post a Comment