Monday, February 28, 2011

What a dreary Monday


*283* I am determined to make that change!

Today is the last day of February. It is crappy outside today weather wise. Cold and raining. I wanted to start taking my walks but not now. That is a recipe for getting sick. I will just go to the gym as planned.
Fred and I are hoping back on the low carb saddle after a week of carb loaded debauchery. As you can see I gained some weight back. I deserve it. I did it to myself. My inches are still gone though so I do not want to ruin that! Yesterday I made a nice cheeseburger soup. Really good. Totally low carb and very filling. There are even leftovers for Fred to bring to work today. I am going to make a big bowl of salad for the fridge. I am going to chop the veggies for our snacks. And I am going to jump back on this. It was so easy to slide right back into eating those carbs. I feel like crap not because I feel guilty eating them..I feel bad physically because I ate them. My blood sugars are up. I can tell the difference and I do not like it.
So off to the gym this morning! Stair climber, treadmill, and weight machines!
Hopefully the weather will change more sooner so I can start walking the mile and then the 2 miles. My feet (heels) still bother me but not as badly. I have learned when to give my feet a break. I need to wear shoes that give my feet support..no flip flops! That is when the pain started last year. I put flip flops on and a week later I was in agony. I think the combo of those and the walking did my tendons in.

Okay...going to finish up my coffee here in a bit and get moving! Have a great last day of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment