Friday, February 4, 2011

Time for some more SNOW!

*282*

It is 7:35am est and it is 21 deg F (But feels colder) outside. I just went out in my pj pants and slippers and started the car. It is Friday and I have my bullshit Mom errands to run.  The belt to the heater on the car is making a noise..Fred is going to have his mechanic friend fix it tomorrow.  I had to drive cold yesterday but in the evening I tested it and it did not make the noise. That does not mean it does not need fixin..just I did not freeze my ass off!
I do not go to the gym on Fridays because I have too much going on and only so much energy. I have to get dressed for one thing..LOL I do not do the grocery store in jammie pants and slippers.
The bank, pharmacy, grocery store and the co-op. We were supposed to go to DMV today to renew Chelsea`s id and get Natalie one (Chelsea does not want her license..she is a big frightened of driving herself..that could change)..Natalie wants to drive but we are making her wait till she is 18 (end of the year).  But since we had crappy weather ALL week..Chelsea has to work today instead of having it off..so no DMV.
 I think I will go to Sally`s to see if I can find a nice pair of pants for myself.
If we do not get too much snow on Saturday..I will go to the gym on Sunday. Tomorrow is busy with housecleaning and taxes!
Okay..time to change clothes and I am off!

No comments:

Post a Comment