Monday, February 21, 2011

Exercised my booty off!


*282*

On Saturday I had an exercise partner. It was my friend, S. She has been reading here, she is a FB friend, and we knew each other in high school. It was very cool having someone (other that my kids) there to motivate. She probably does not think she did anything at all to help me but she did. I have no problem going to the gym by myself. There is just something about going with another person that pushes me to do all the exercises that I need to do. I was on the treadmill longer that usual and I showed her all the different machines to work your arms, stomach, and back.
It was good. I am hoping we do it again.

I found out that Netflix has exercise videos for instant viewing. Yoga, Pilates, Burning your buns or gut. I found a Yoga one that I really liked and I found a Shape magazine one for your butt that is good. I am still searching for others. On rainy or snowy days that I am not in the mood for the gym, I want to be able to do it at home.  If you have Netflix, just look online in your account. Type in pilates or yoga or strength training. Then you can add them to your instant queue from there. I could not find any when I browsed the Netflix on the tv.

Tonight I have some marinated Pesto Pork chops to cook and a salad. Nice big tossed salad. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment