Thursday, February 24, 2011

Great day yesterday but I am tired....

$198 shoes at Nordstroms




*282*

I took the picture of the shoe for a young friend of mine. She LOVES shoes. She has been collecting pictures of expensive ass shoes she wishes she could afford one day. She is going to nursing school so I told her some day she will!
 Yesterday we rented a car and went to Providence RI and outside of it. We left home at 1pm and made it home at 9pm. We spent a nice time with Fred`s family. I was so nervous because I was waiting for...something. But it never came. Everyone was nice and we all had a nice visit. We were there for about four hours. Unknown to me (or anyone) Fred started getting sick and dizzy. He never said a word when we left and then went to the Providence Place Mall. That place is big. The walking around in there is exercise in itself! I think it is 5 floors..? We had a nice big dinner in the Cheesecake Factory. Fred and I said all in for carbs last night. We even ate Oreo cookie cheesecake! We all ordered appetizers and shared. There was fried artichoke hearts (OMG!), quesadilla, Fried mac and cheese, and Vietnamese egg rolls (Yumm). We all had burgers..Chelsea had a portabello mushroom *burger*. We all enjoyed ourselves and the conversation. Fred drove home and let me know almost to the bridge (that is like 10 minutes from home) that he had been sick! Ugh..Men?!?!?!
 No exercise for me today. I am wiped out. Definitely going to the gym tomorrow. Need to work off the fried food I ate!

Dermatologist report for you all. I probably am repeating myself but I am too tired to check. LOL
She told me that my mole was inflamed and infected. She poked it a couple times with a needle and squeezed out all the pus. Then she gave me a script for antibiotics and a antibiotic cream for it. I have to go back in two weeks to check it. If it is fine, the mole stays. If it is not healed or pus filled again..it has to go.
The thing on my neck is an infected skin tag. I have to use the same cream on that. Then she will cut off all of them for $100. So I got to scrape some money together. These fucking tags annoy me. Not even vanity wise..they get caught on necklaces so I cannot wear them, they get rubbed on shirts and then they bleed. They need to go!

Okay. I need to go now. I have a couple things to finish and then I am going to relax and rest my weary bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment