Monday, February 21, 2011

The death of a beauty mark





*282*

Imagine if Cindy Crawford`s beauty mark just disappeared one day. You would notice. It is a part of her face, her persona..who she is. Okay, not that deep but you get my point.
I have a two beauty marks or Moles..actually I have many but I am talking about the raised kind. One on my upper lip and the other on my right temple. They have been there as long as I can remember. After doing some reading, I found out that being born with them is rare. They show up when they show up in childhood. I may lose the one on my temple.
I noticed about a month ago that I could feel it. It wasnt necessarily sore..I was just more aware of it. I have been keeping tabs on it ever since. It did stop feeling like that for about a week and not it came back...painfully! It is red, swollen, and it hurts. Like when the air hits it!
 Let me back track a bit..last year I had what I thought was a pimple next to bridge of my nose and right eye. But it never went away. So I thought "Fucking great! I have a wart on my face!" But wart medicine would not make it go away. It started to itch and burn. I went to the derm, she cut it off, and told me that it was pre-cancerous. I had to be more vigilant from now on about marks and moles on my body.
 Now I am most likely going to lose my beauty mark tomorrow. I will let it go of course. I mean who would be stupid enough to keep something that could be a squamous or a melanoma. Hopefully!!!!! it will be another easy pre-cancerous thing that goes away after it is cut off. I just know that the bitch is gonna hurt like a motherfucker. I can just tell.
I also have some skin tags on my neck I want cut off. One is infected and the others keep catching on stuff. That will be enough for insurance to cover it.

Wish me luck all!
I think I am going to cry a teensy bit over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment