Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When is the next chocolate holiday?

*282*
That was our Valentine heart of chocolate. Russel Stover. You can buy something that big at Walmart for $20. Quite a steal for all that chocolatey goodness. It is looonngg gone. That shit does not last in this house. Not with three females. Hmmm.
Easter is the next chocolate holiday. So I have some time to really work on the losing. No more cakes on the horizon. Chelsea`s was the last one until October for Natalie`s birthday. YeeHaa! I survived. Chelsea`s cake was really good. It had apple in the batter and chopped walnuts around the edge. I needed it because I got my period today. I knew it was coming cause of that period tracker I told you about before. Anyway...
I am feeling better. Out of the bed. It is a bit chilly today though. I am glad we will be having a warm up soon. Warm tomorrow, Friday and possible Saturday. I am going to open windows and clean!
I will try to avoid the rest of the cake in the fridge. It may be a bit hard but I will do it. It is a vegan cake so there is no egg or butter but it is full of carbs! Do not want that. I have not even checked my blood sugar this morning.....217. That is not good. Not tragic but not good. Back on the low carb train!

No comments:

Post a Comment