Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick Day

*282*
I am sorry but I was distracted with stuff on Friday and sick yesterday and sicker today. I do not have a cold because my nose is not stuffy or running. But my ears hurt, my throat hurts, headache, and just general feeling like shit. I stayed in bed most of the day yesterday. I am going to do a few things downstairs this morning and I am going to see if the Dayquil kicks in. If it does not, back to bed for me!
I have noticed that since I quit smoking, I do not get as sick as I used to. It does not last as long. And when it is a cold, it does not go to the point of bronchitis like before. I still have a crappy immune system and I will still get sick more than others..all my life. But it is better. Quitting smoking was the absolute smartest thing I have done recently.

I am done..this is a short one for today. I did lose another definite stay away pound! Even though Fred and I ate some carbs on Friday.
Long story..I will talk about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment