Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I want spaghetti!!!!!


*283*

I am jonesin for some carbs. It is worse this time then the first time we did this. I want toast. I want rice and beans. I want Spaghetti! I miss it oh so much. I used to make that slut`s spaghetti with the anchovies..yummy!
I will fight it. I have to. My blood sugars are not as normal now that I stopped taking the Actos. That means I have to work it girl. More exercising, no bad carbs,  no more sugar.  It is gonna be hard. I feel like a damn junkie. Please, just one bowl of ziti. I wont bother you again! Just some lasagna. PLEASE! Last night was good. Fred and I had leftovers of the hamburger soup, salad, and some chicken sausage. Everything tasted good.
Brunch was bacon and eggs.  Tonight is going to be steak, collard greens, (mac and cheese and corn..for Nat) and possibly a salad.
I used to eat pasta of some sort every week my entire life. I have my mother`s recipe for spaghetti sauce and I have nothing to put it on.

Just ignore my little rant for today. I will get over it.

I am going to work on the Arthur and hopefully have some pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment