Monday, March 28, 2011

Seeds! Glorious Seeds!


*281*

  I went to our local hardware store, Benny`s, this morning to pick up stuff for painting the house. Brushes, Kilz, tape, rollers, etc etc. I stumbled onto their annual seeds and they were selling them for 5 for $1! I was actually a little bit thrilled. Marigolds, Four O`clocks, Zinnias, Forget me Nots, Sweet Williams and some Basil. I want to sprinkle them in some of my beds around the yard to spruce up the place. Times are tough and I cannot afford to buy alot of new perennial plants..and I completely SUCK at starting seeds at home. I have been trying for 13 years and I always get damp off. Today I am going to take that left over chicken breast from yesterday and make a chicken salad. Tacos for dinner tonight. I am also going to try out the core exercise ball. I am all dressed and ready for it.

I looked at this video to get a little bit of a clue on what you do with the ball. I like what I see. Anything to make the gut smaller and strengthen my back is good for me!
 As for the chicken salad..I am going to cube the chicken, Kraft olive oil mayo, blue cheese crumbles, chopped up cooked bacon, celery, and red onion. Fred does not like chicken salad but he said he would give it a shot.
One thing I really need to do this week pronto..besides start working on my bedroom..is cleaning the fridge. No one else seems to want to do it so I guess that is on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment