Thursday, March 3, 2011

Luxury


*282* lost those lbs I gained from carbfest

I want some luxury in my life. Hubs and I are in our 40s now and it is about time. We have decided that any luxuries are going to be for us now.
Fixing up the house would be the best luxury. And we want to do it but the money seems to keep leaking out for things that do not pertain to US. This weekend we are going to take a stand. I am going to do some calculations and print out some stuff. We are going to declare our right to spend our money on ourselves.
There is going to be some bitching and moaning but we will not give up. This is our right as middle aged people. Even if the luxury is to have enough money on a Thursday to afford a cup of coffee and the local newspaper.
I was resting a bit this morning before I finally had gotten up. I had a really bad dream and it got me to thinking. It is time for Fred and I to have things and not feel guilty.
One kid is working (and 22yrs old!) and the other will be 18 yr old at end of year. They can both pay for their own luxuries from now on. Youngest just needs to find a job. Those are hard to come by lately.
This is going to happen! I will keep you up to date on it.....

I am back on low carb for the 4 days. I am not feeling like I am going to rip anyones head off anymore. I got past the addiction to carbs stage.
I have lost the 3 lbs I gained and I am back at the gym. All is good in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment