Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ahh! Spring is in the air...

Garden flag
*279* <----L@@k at that!

Before you go to bed tonight, do not forget to Spring your clocks forward for daylight savings time..That is if you are one of the states that does it. If not, go about your lives.
I want to say a small thing about what happened this week in Japan. I am in shock still over what nature can do. I think I am more in shock because it could happen HERE. That is some devastating shit. And if you can mixed up in the waters, you are dead. There are cars and houses inside that water!
I decided that my petty little complaints about this or that are NOTHING compared to what the people in Japan are dealing with and what their friends and families outside of Japan are feeling right now.
Thoughts and Prayers to all!

I bought two of these 6ft garden flag spike things. I thought they would look cool when all the flowers come in during the next couple of weeks. I have my period and it is a bad one this month. So no gym or walking today. I am going to stick close to home and do some raking in the yard. I am also going to buy some Girl Scout Cookies. They are being sold up the street from my house today starting at 11am. I have three boxes to buy..That is it! LOL Samoas, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints.  That is what the family and I like. They will be gone before you know it! Ha!

My weight has been at the 279-281 side of things every day this week. That means it is sticking in that area. Very good. Way Way far away from 300. Slow and steady wins the race. I am building muscle and I have more stamina. I can put my shoes on NO PROBLEM! I am not afraid of the tub anymore. I can fit behind the fridge door/wall. And I fit into a pair of pants that I could not fit into over the winter. They were a favorite pair of khakis and I just could not button them. Yesterday I could! They were snug but not camel toe snug..LOL
I am very happy. The Actos is letting me lose weight even when I eat the carbs. But I need to limit them alot still. My sugars are still high in the morning when I wake up..Like in the upper 100s close to 200s. So no more carbs at night except for veggies. Then we will see how that goes.

So I had lots to say and now I am done. I want to change into some yard work gear so I can do some really good and dirty Spring Cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi, dear!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I've been enjoying getting to know you through fb. :)
    I wish you much luck in your journey, I know how hard it can be, but, I think you are a strong woman and you will persevere to your goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Dale. Sometimes I just blather on and on. Once Spring arrives, there will be pics and talk about the flowers and veggie gardening.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! the tips of the daffodils are just coming up through the soil here now. Spring is sprung! :)

    ReplyDelete