Monday, March 7, 2011

Do not know what to do

  
Look at the brand name!
*281*

My blood sugars in the mornings are high again. It is because I am not taking the Actos anymore. But I am noticing a steady drop in my weight. I could just up the insulin intake. I am just afraid that will just add on more LBs and it will be a vicious cycle of me fighting the medication to lose weight. I do not want to go back on the Actos..just yet. I want to see what I can do on my own without it.
I am supposed to go to the gym with Natalie this morning but she has not dragged her ass out of the bed yet. The other one is having her own issues that I am not going to get into. I will just say that I am getting really tired of being patient.

No flooded basement! And the best part about that storm last night...All the ice and snow are gone from my yard. Finally! Now the bulb flowers can start working their way out of the ground. I am very happy about this. I love Spring! The ground is still frozen so there will no working out in the yard for quite some time.
So I have to work harder at the gym, be more consistent in my eating, raise the level of insulin I take a night, and hope that it will lower the sugars by at least 50...I want better but I will take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment