Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I think it will be green


*281*

I have Kilz primer, spackle, tape, brushes, rollers, pans, and all the stuff you need to paint. We are painting our bedroom first. We  have been sleeping in a room with shockingly BLUE blue for 13 years. Time for a change. It is going to be a nice sagey green with white trim.
Tonight after I get off the computer, I am going to go upstairs and start putting up some spackle. I have to dust the ceiling fan, walls, and vaulted ceiling first. That should be fun! NOT! hehehe Then take all the pictures down and the very long and large reed rolling shade.
We have plans to do the livingroom and diningroom but I thought that our bedroom should be first. It needs it and it will be nice to sleep in a freshly painted room.

Painting is exercise!

2 comments:

  1. You will be so happy with the new room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been collecting pillows, curtains, and pictures for this over the past year. All I will need is a nice bed linen set and it will be great.

    ReplyDelete