Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sliced and Diced





*281*

I went to the Dermatologist this morning. My mole looks good but she thinks it needs to be watched. If it changes, then it may need to be removed. She cut the wart from my neck because it did not heal for 2 weeks. It is going off for a biopsy for a cancer check. It is most likely another pre cancerous sun spot. All those sunburns and tanning of my youth are biting me in ass in my 40s. Oh the joys of middle age. I was going to go to the gym after the derm but only if I did not get cut. I think sweating on a cauterized surgical site would be really ouchy!
Today I was going to make some jambalaya because it is Fat Tuesday, but I do not think I am in the mood. Too much work cleaning all the shrimp. I want something simple. I have acquired a headache since the Derm appointment. I think I am trying to not let it bother me but having stuff chopped off and analyzed  is not normal shit.
So I am going to do normal at home stuff today. I am going to wash all the dishes and then I am going to wash the dogs. Lu has a vet appointment tomorrow to get her yearly shots. So my day is full of excitement!
That weight up there has been steady for 3 days and my period is coming!! So I am doing good y`all!

No comments:

Post a Comment