Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rain rain go away..

How to make pancakes..I think


*282*

I am making pancakes this morning. I already have the batter made and I am  letting it settle. You get better cakes that way. I know they are most definitely not low carb but I do not care. I want them! LOL
Just for one day, I want something besides eggs and sausage.

It is going to rain a butt load today or so they say. I am worried about the basement. Is it going to flood like last year. Is this going to be a new weather thing we have to deal with year after year? Like meaning, the weather patterns are changing. I am NOT going to go there today. We will see. Fred has the day off today so I will not have to pop an Ativan and deal with any flood on my own. That is good!
I was supposed to go to the gym yesterday but that did not happen. Then I am supposed to go today but I woke up at like 3am (worried about the basement..I know..I am sick). So I do not know if I am going today. Natalie wants to go so she may just push me out of the nest.
Part of me is now feeling guilty about the pancakes..But I want some! Too late, I made enough batter for four people. Cannot back out now. You know what would totally kill it? Putting bananas on top!
I have probably lost a bunch of you cause I am not going full force on this life change. Little steps. I want BIG steps. I think I get discouraged because the inches are going but not really the LBs. If I could actually SEE it with my own two eyes, I would be encouraged.
I am in NO way giving up on this. I just want flat cakes with CT maple syrup on top. With buttery scrambled eggs and sausage patties.
I will resume low carb for lunch and dinner and the next day and beyond..Until i want them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment