Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh my aching gut!





*281*

I have some sort of gastrointestinal disturbance. This is day number two. I went to the gym this morning with Natalie because I thought I was fine. I was not fine. I cut that shit short. We had to go to the grocery store to pick up cat food and I thought I was gonna barf in there.
Of course my appetite is FINE! But I just have pains in my stomach, headache, heartburn, burping, and the whole ball of wax.
So at least I got my gym time in. I ate some more crackers so my blood sugars are not good. This morning they were really good because I did not eat any carbs later on or into the night. I will pick up where I left off after this is over.
If any of you have it...I feel for you and I am sorry you are suffering. It SUCKS! And it is gonna snow. It is supposed to snow tomorrow into Thursday. Right now it is NOT coming to my part of the state, but that could change. I hope not. My bulbs are coming forth! I want to see tulips NOT Snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment