Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beautiful day!


*281*
  Here is a bit of Vivaldi for the end of this beautiful *almost* Spring day. Classical music relaxes me oh so much. I started listening to it when I had Natalie. Having two kids can be nerve racking so I used it to help me relax. I am having a bit of trouble with losing that hour of sleep but I will move on from that in a week or so. Today I went to the gym with Natalie and it was good. We did much and had a good sweat. I did some new leg machines that HURT my ass and thighs right now.  I am going to start walking outside starting tomorrow. I know I can get alot more inches off if I do that also. It is going to be 60 deg F on Friday here in Old CT.
I bought the dogs new runners so they can wander out in the side yard without me hold onto a leash. They LOVE it. They have been bugging me constantly all day long to go outside then back inside and then back outside. It is still too cold for me to leave them out for too long. It is still only in the 40s here. But when it warms up and I am out working in the yard..you can be for sure that those two will be right there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment