Saturday, March 19, 2011

When is this day gonna end???





*282*

I think my allergies are kicking in. It was gorgeous out on Thursday and Friday so I went out an raked/bagged leaves. The dogs were out with me, the sun was shining, it was a great two days. It is windy and colder today and I feel kinda shitty in the head. I went to the gym yesterday with Natalie. We had a good session. I am getting a dvd from Netflix in the mail on how to do some exercises with the exercise ball that I bought. I want to do more on getting rid of the stomach. I have noticed that my pants and shirts fit differently. Some days I still feel bloated but mostly..I feel different.
The scale is not moving fast though. Slow turtle pace pisses me off. I guess if I starved myself it would go faster, huh?
I am not the starving myself kind of gal.
I have a date tomorrow to take Fred for his MRI of his head. Dr thinks he has a different kind of Meneire`s like I do. He said it is highly unusual for a couple to both have it! LOL
We are an oddity.  Then I have plans to go to the gym with my friend S.

Fred has the whole weekend off so I wanted to plan something nice to do but I think we are going to end up in the bed watching DVDs and napping..Hahaha
In fact, I think that is right up our alley.
Hoping it is just allergies and not something else. Have a nice weekend ya`ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment