Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oysters on the half shell/Cleaning the house





*282* This is my weight yesterday and today in the morning..Yay!

Last night I went out to dinner with my friend, A. I took her to a place that I love called Me and Ma`s. I have known the owners for a few years. This place has it`s own fishing boat so the seafood is always fresh. To my friends disgust, I enjoyed an appetizer of 6 oysters on the half shell. It was so good and salty. It was just the thing I wanted and I was thinking about it all afternoon before we got there. It is hard to describe. If you like clams, you will probably like the raw oysters. You just have to dive in and try one. If it is gross, you never have to do it again. Or you will find a new tasty treat!

 I woke up at 10am est today. I never do that, unless I am sick. And I am not sick. Maybe it was the oysters! HA!
  
Half Scale Arthur by Greenleaf
 I am going to clean the house some today after Fred and I have a really late brunch. Two cheese burgers, with bacon, fried onions, and a over medium egg. Just the protein kick we need in the morning...errr I mean afternoon.  I also want to get more of the siding done on the Little Arthur. I did one side (as you can see) and I started the front. My hands have been feeling better now that the weather is not so horrendous.
I was going to the gym today but I do not know if that is gonna happen now. I am still in my jammies. I think I will go tomorrow instead. S..if you see this..You can go if you are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment