Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rest in Peace Beautiful

  
1932-2011
*280*

I am still sick to my stomach but I had to post something about this wonderful woman. I do not care what people say about her past and her lurid goings on. She was just a woman before her times! LOL
She was a beautiful woman and in her later years she did much for the AIDS community. My Mom loved her. Last year, TCM had Butterfield 8 on and Chelsea and I sat and watched it. First time for her..many many many times for me.
She can now be at peace and there is an end to her constant pain.

Chelsea was able to successfully negotiate with her boss and get a bump in hours (from 18-30 a week) and he says after the Spring (when he knows where is funding is) a bump in hourly pay. WooHoo! My kid is good!

My stomach is not good. My stupid ass is drinking coffee right now cause I am addicted to it and it tastes good and I have had nothing to eat or substantial to drink since lunch time yesterday!  So I am going to do some computer stuff, maybe make some oatmeal (Mmm! Oatmeal) and relax today. It is gonna snow. SNOW! 2-4 inches of it in my area. Now, we have been bombarded all winter so 2-4 inches is chump change in the scheme of things. But it is Spring. We do not want anymore snow.
oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment