Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool`s Day Tattoo and my very first pedicure!


*281* <---so this has been maintained for 2 weeks now. I am stepping it up a notch

I went and had my very first pedicure yesterday at a spa down the street from me. The guy doing it specializes in diabetic pedicures. He was funny, nice, and the pedicure was glorious. Day Glo Green with glitter! He told me some tips about my feet. I have a nail fungus. If I put Vicks Vapo rub on my nails every day for 2 months..it will go away and my nails will go back to normal. Yay!
Being an anesthetist is a side gig for him. He works as the general manager of a local tattoo parlor. He informed me that yesterday (April Fools) was Stupid Tattoo day. $40 for a tattoo no larger than a silver dollar. I was totally in and I wanted a bee. Someone who is afraid of bees, getting a bee tattoo. That sounds stupid to me.
We found this cute cartoon bee with a smile and he looks like he is kind of rocket ship like. I loved him above all the others online! I have named him Alistair.
I had a great April Fools day and I did not get pranked once! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment