Saturday, April 9, 2011

It hurts!!!

Band-aid advertisement 1957
*281*

This incision hurts! The stitches hurt! It hurts to clean it and put A-D on it. HURTS! I have to wear a bandaid because I cannot get it hurt, overly wet, or SEEN. It is a big red spot with a black string running thru it. I bought some black Mickey Mouse band-aids when I am feeling kinda childish. :)
  Today Hubs and I are going to work on the prep of our bedroom, finish the sanding, washing the walls, and priming. Oh I want to get the prime up. That is all I need. Help me with that and I can do the rest on my own. I want this done before it gets hot out.

 Tomorrow I am going to the garden to fill my beds with fresh compost. I will take pictures because I love to share my veggie excellence.
Fred is staring at me so I think that means I need to get moving with the prep work.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment