Sunday, April 3, 2011

Low carbs..take two



*281*

I fell off the low carb wagon for about 3 weeks. I realized and still realize that it is not good for my diabetes. I think I was drowning my sorrows in it but now I am ready to start fresh. I am waiting for my egg delivery this morning. Then I will get a nice hearty breakfast cooked and I want to go work in the community garden for a bit. Hopefully this weird guy that has a plot is not there when I am. He gives me the creeps. I usually like almost everybody but he is a little off. Usually that does not disturb me but this guy does. So crossing fingers and toes. Chelsea told me the Netflix is not coming across on the Wii so I have to fiddle with that today. A Woman`s work is never done..huh?
  Natalie and I did not go to the gym at all last week so we have to rectify that this week. I have to warn you all..I will get a seasonal flare up of pain and stupidity (it has already started a bit). With Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome you can suffer from seasonal flare ups. Usually Summer into Fall and Winter into Spring. We have had a cold winter so far so it is taking it`s time. I do not feel the physical yet but the cognitive is surely going haywire. I hate feeling like a blithering idiot. It goes away after a couple weeks. So if I do not post or my post are short and sweet..you know why. I am not bored..I am just too stupid to think of anything.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment