Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hairdo did


*280*

I went to a real hairdresser today. Not a school but an actual salon. That has not happened in a long time. I never had any extra money for frills like that. The kids are grown and I have some extra fun money.  Plus Chelsea paid for half. I had about 2 inches cut off the back, layers on the ends and the sides, and she made my bangs look nice. It made the color pop. Unfortunately it is utterly crappy outside and inside today (humid and wet and windy) so the do only lasted so long.
 Picked up my insulin pens and needles for my mealtime shots. I am going to start tomorrow. Fred has the day off and I will just feel better having him around. I know what I have to do to not get low blood sugar but l am a bit afraid and I want him here..just in case.

This is Nat`s newest tattoo. She paid for it with her own money. It is Gay Pride. She has been wanting that one for quite awhile so I am glad she finally did it. AND SHE PAID FOR IT WITH HER OWN MONEY!! Yup, she helped clean that condo, she got paid for it and she spent it.

  The funeral is on Monday in the morning. Chelsea has to teach a class and I have appointment with periodontist. So Fred is going to go by himself. I could reschedule but I have some pain going on so it is best that I go. He also wants to go by himself because he can go to funeral and then go home. No hanging around so he wont get sick (dizzy and pukey).

 Okay,  I gotta go..thunderstorms are on the way and I do not want to keep the computer on when they arrive...Zoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment